Please be aware that resumes and related information may be subject to public disclosure in accordance with Florida public records laws. The Children's Services Council of Broward County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
** To minimize the chances of experiencing technical issues, we suggest using Internet Explorer or the Firefox browser to complete your ADP application. **
The Children’s Services Council of Broward County offers eligible employees benefits which include.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Long Term Care Insurance.
- Cafeteria Plan of Benefits.
- Supplemental Insurance coverage offered through Colonial Insurance.
- Retirement Plan through the Florida Retirement System (FRS).
- Deferred Compensation/457 Plan.
- Vacation Days commensurate with experience; minimum 12 days per year up to a maximum of 21 days per year.
- 12 Sick Days per year.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year.
- 3 Personal Days per year.
- 5 Days Job Basis Leave for exempt-classified positions.
Performance Pay -
- Up to a 5% Performance Pay based on annual performance evaluation.